Wages and salaries can be the largest single cost of most businesses. Hence, it is vital that the business owner knows exactly what these costs are.
It is the responsibility of the business owner to correctly operate all payroll taxes and Revenue Commissioners will hold you responsible for same.
Ensuring employees and directors are paid in the most tax efficient manner while meeting all Revenue Commissioners tax laws is the objective of professional payroll planning.
- Processing of payroll Monthly/Weekly
- Registration of new employees
- Calculating PAYE, PRSI, Universal Social Contribution and BIK
- Production and delivery of pay slips
- Preparation of Revenue Returns – P30′s P35 and P60′s
- Assistance with Motor and Subsistence calculations’
- Remuneration Tax Planning